Strawberry Nicecream With Dark Chocolate and Blueberries. All you need is a few ingredients and a good mixer and you can prepare the ice cream in a few minutes and refine it with delicious toppings.
Of course, the bananas have to be frozen the day before, but apart from that, it doesn’t need any preparation and can also be prepared spontaneously when the desire for cooling ice cream comes around the corner! Moreover, it is not additionally sweetened, aromatic strawberries, and the sweetness of the bananas are completely sufficient. So the Nicecream base is really just two ingredients and a little vanilla. The toppings can also be varied to suit your mood.
Strawberry Nicecream With Dark Chocolate and Blueberries
For the Nicecream
- 4 bananas (peeled and frozen in pieces)
- 350 g fresh strawberries
- 1 pinch of vanilla
- 25 g chopped dark chocolate
- 2 strawberries and a few other blueberries
- 2 tsp pomegranate seeds
- Put the frozen bananas, cut into pieces, into a powerful blender. Remove the green from the strawberries and add them to the blender.
- Add the vanilla, then blend everything at low speed until it has a creamy consistency and there are no pieces left. Using a pestle from above, push the fruit towards the blade so that everything is pureed evenly.
- Divide the Nicecream from the stand mixer between two bowls or glasses.
- Pour the dark chocolate over it and decorate each with two strawberry halves. Arrange the blueberries and pomegranate seeds on top.