Creamy mango cashew ice cream with soy yoghurt and orange recipe. With this great weather, there’s no better refreshment than a cool, homemade ice cream! And great when you are in the mood for fruity ice cream without industrial sugar, with good ingredients and a light, refreshing taste. And the result is this mango cashew ice cream on a stick with oat drink, soy yoghurt and orange. A great creamy combination, sweetened with agave syrup and refined with ground vanilla. Sounds good? Then try it out quickly! The ice cream can be prepared super quickly in a blender and then chilled in ice cream moulds for ice cream on a stick in the freezer.
Table of Contents
Creamy Mango Cashew Ice Cream with Soy Yoghurt and Orange Recipe
- ½ Mango
- 1 Orange
- 100 ml Oat drink
- 100 ml Soy yoghurt natural (unsweetened)
- 50 g Cashew nut
- 3 tbsp Agave syrup
- pinch of ground vanilla
- A mould for ice cream on a stick
- Peel the mango and cut it into strips. Halve and quarter the orange and then cut out the flesh.
- Place the fruit in a blender with the oat drink, unsweetened soy yoghurt and cashews. Sweeten with agave syrup and add the vanilla. Then blend in the blender until smooth.
- Before you put the ice cream into the moulds, you can season it again. We like the light, not too sweet taste, which reminds us of mango lassi. If you like it a little sweeter, you can add a little more agave syrup or use already sweetened soy yoghurt. The ice cream is very sweet.