Frozen Smoothie Bowl with Berries and Coconut Milk. Most of my food this week consisted of Nicecream and fresh salads. When the temperature is high, It’s great to make this delicious Nicecream Bowl to cool down after work. All you need is a handful of ingredients and a blender, and you’re ready for delicious refreshment. So here we go!
Frozen Smoothie Bowl with Berries and Coconut Milk
- 4 frozen bananas
- 1 fresh banana
- 150 g Pomegranate seeds
- 150 g frozen wild berries
- 400 ml canned coconut milk
- 4 tbsp Granola or muesli
- Some fresh currants and blackberries
- Some fresh mint
- Place the frozen bananas, pomegranate seeds and frozen berries in a high-powered blender.
- Add the coconut milk and blend at a low speed until you get a creamy consistency and there are no chunks left. Using a pestle from above, push the fruit towards the blade so that everything is pureed evenly.
- Divide the ice cream between two large bowls. Spoon two tablespoons on top of each.
- Peel and slice the banana, then place half a banana on top of each ice cream.
- Serve with fresh currants, blackberries and some mint.