Green smoothie with mango-banana-avocado and spinach. A quick smoothie for in-between or as a complete breakfast-lunch-dinner solution. It tastes great and gives you the right power. The recipe for healthy moments.
GREEN SMOOTHIE WITH MANGO-BANANA-AVOCADO AND SPINACH
- 1 pc Avocado
- 1 pc Banana
- 1 pc Mango
- 250 ml Water
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 200 g baby spinach
- Peel the mango, banana and avocado and throw them in the stand blender.
- Wash the baby spinach and also stuff it into the blender container.
- Add about 250ml of water so that the fruit is submerged.
- Finally, add 2 tablespoons of lemon juice. Turn the blender on and let it run for about 1-2 minutes. Then you will get a creamy green consistency and the green smoothie is ready.
- Pour the smoothie into 2 glasses and enjoy.