Delicious Pea crostini. These bright green Italian crostini are not only easy to make yourself but also make the most wonderful fresh easy appetizer.
Delicious Pea Crostini
- 150 g Peas frozen
- 200 g Beans frozen
- 1 handful of mint
- 1 handful of pecorino, grated
- 3 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 ciabatta
- 1 clove of garlic
- Salt and pepper
- Thaw the peas and broad beans in warm water, then rinse the husks of the broad beans.
- Grate the pecorino cheese, pluck the mint leaves and put both in a tall mug with the peas, beans, pecorino cheese and olive oil and puree. The more olive oil you add, the smoother the spread will be.
- Season with lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Rub the halved garlic clove over the bread slices and pour the pea spread on top.