Delicious Pea crostini
Delicious Pea crostini. These bright green Italian crostini are not only easy to make yourself but also make the most wonderful fresh easy appetizer.
Delicious Pea Crostini
Delicious Pea Crostini. These bright green Italian crostini are not only easy to make yourself but also make the most wonderful fresh easy appetizer.
- 150 g Peas frozen
- 200 g Beans frozen
- 1 handful of mint
- 1 handful of pecorino, grated
- 3 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 ciabatta
- 1 clove of garlic
- Salt and pepper
- Thaw the peas and broad beans in warm water, then rinse the husks of the broad beans.
- Grate the pecorino cheese, pluck the mint leaves and put both in a tall mug with the peas, beans, pecorino cheese and olive oil and puree. The more olive oil you add, the smoother the spread will be.
- Season with lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Rub the halved garlic clove over the bread slices and pour the pea spread on top.
Comments are closed.