This Zucchini Smoothie Recipe is the perfect way to use the abundance of zucchini growing in your garden this summer. It’s made with only 7 ingredients and comes together in less than 5 minutes! Plus it’s gluten-free, dairy-free, paleo and vegan with no added sweeteners!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 ½ cups unsweetened almond milk
- 2 TBS vanilla protein powder
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup zucchini
- 1 cup spinach frozen
- ½ banana frozen
- ½ tsp pure vanilla extract
- Place the ingredients in the order listed in the container of a other high-powered blender.
- Blend, starting on low speed and increasing to high.
- Blend on high for 30-50 seconds or until the mixture is smooth.
- Pour the zucchini smoothie into two glasses and enjoy immediately!
Serving: 1cup | Calories: 137.2kcal | Carbohydrates: 17.3g | Protein: 12.5g | Fat: 3.8g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.4g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1.1g | Sodium: 205mg | Potassium: 540mg | Fiber: 5.5g | Sugar: 4.7g | Vitamin A: 2805IU | Vitamin C: 14.1mg | Calcium: 370mg | Iron: 3.2mg