Stuffed Eggplants with cilantro & yogurt dressing. So delicious, full of flavor and easy to make, one of my favorites!
- 2 eggplants
- 1 cup cooked couscous
- 1/2 cup sweet corn
- 1 tin of Kidney Beans
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp white pepper
- 1 clove of garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp sriracha
- 1/2 tsp smoked pepper
- 1/2 cup plant-based cooking cream
- Preheat oven to 225c (435F).
- Cut the eggplants in half and scrape out the center, place to baking dish.
- Mix the cooked couscous, beans, corn, lemon juice, spices, cream and sriracha together and adjust the flavor.
- Fill the eggplants with the stuffing and bake for 25 minutes.
Cilantro Dressing: Mix fresh chopped cilantro, plant-based Turkish yogurt, salt and pepper well. Serve as a dressing.