Coconut Cookies Recipe: Baked goodness of coconut cookies that you can make at home any time and relish with a piping hot cup of tea. These cookies are light, wholesome and too delicious to resist!
- Recipe Servings: 4
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Cook Time:
- Difficulty Level: Easy
Ingredients Of Coconut Cookies
- 100 gms refined flour
- 100 gms dessicated coconut
- 100 gms salted butter
- 100 gms sugar powder
- 10 gms custard powder
- 25 ml toned soya milk
- edible food colour (blue, yellow, red, pink, green, etc.)
How to Make Coconut Cookies
- 1. Mix butter and sugar, till it completely dissolves and add soya milk
- 2. Add all other ingredients for a thick mixture consistency.
- 3. Make small rounds and place on baking tray.
- 4. Bake for around 20 minutes at 150 degrees.
- 5. Colour them with the desired choice of colour.