These are gluten-free and baked in an oven to make them a little healthier, soft, and tender on the inside, crispy and sticky on the outside!
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 2/3 cups gluten-free flour
- 2/3 cups water
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp white pepper
- 1/2 cup vegan teriyaki sauce
- 1 tsp sriracha
Dip: Oat Fraiche + 1 tbsp almond milk + cilantro
- Preheat oven to 225c (435F).
- Wash and cut cauliflower head into bite-sized pieces.
- Mix the water, flour and spices in a medium mixing bowl. Mix until the batter is thick and is able to coat the cauliflower.
- Dip the cauliflower florets in the batter. Lay the cauliflower single layer on lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes until golden brown, flip the florets over halfway through to get all sides golden brown and crispy.
- Mix the teriyaki and sriracha together, take the cauliflowers from the oven spread the sauce on the florets and bake for 10 minutes.