This Sugar-Free Detox Charcoal Lemonade recipe is Naturally vegan, gluten-free, and refined sugar-free (thanks to the maple syrup) this is definitely a healthier rendition of traditional lemonade. It is such a joyful way to switch up your favorite beverage!
Activated charcoal has been associated with a bunch of different health benefits such as detoxing, improving digestion issues, and kidney health.
It would good to understand that there is controversy around consuming activated charcoal powder. I’ve read many articles explaining there’s no direct evidence that it is unsafe or unhealthy to consumer charcoal.
My best advice is to read up for yourself and decide what’s best for YOU and YOUR BODY!
This Sugar-Free Detox Charcoal Lemonade recipe is so simple to make and you can make it in a large quantity to keep in the fridge or share with your family or kids!
Table of Contents
Sugar-Free Detox Charcoal Lemonade recipe
- ½ cups of light maple syrup
- ½ cup of fresh lemon juice (about 4 lemons)
- 1 tsp activated charcoal
- 3 cups of water
- In a pitcher, stir together maple syrup, lemon juice, and water and the activated charcoal powder
- Stir until combined. you can alternatively use a blender to mix everything up
- Pour into glasses over ice or store in the fridge until you’re ready to drink!