Strawberry Banana Smoothie
The BEST strawberry banana smoothie recipe ever! It’s easy (ready in less than 5 minutes), healthy, and made with yogurt so it’s full of protein! It’s the perfect snack or breakfast!
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup yogurt (5 oz Greek yogurt)
- 2-4 TBS honey (optional)
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 whole banana frozen
- 2 cups strawberries fresh or frozen
- Place the ingredients in the order listed in the container of a high-powered blender
- Blend starting on low speed and increasing to high for 30-60 seconds or until the mixture is smooth and homogenous.
- Pour into cups and serve immediately!
Ingredient substitution notes:
- Milk. Any dairy or non-dairy milk can be used with great results! Just remember, the higher the fat content of your milk, the creamier and richer your Strawberry Banana Smoothie will be!
- Honey. Any liquid sweetener works well in this recipe!
- Strawberries. You can use fresh or frozen strawberries in this recipe!
- Banana. Make sure the banana is frozen for the best, creamiest results.
Serving: 0.25recipe (1/4 of this recipe) | Calories: 150.8kcal | Carbohydrates: 26.8g | Protein: 4.5g | Fat: 3.8g | Saturated Fat: 2.2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.1g | Cholesterol: 12mg | Sodium: 61mg |
Potassium: 438.3mg | Fiber: 2.7g | Sugar: 20.4g | Vitamin A: 250IU | Vitamin C: 64.1mg | Calcium: 131mg | Iron: 0.4mg