Plum spelled crumble with oatmeal and vanilla sauce. It’s super quick to make and especially great as a warm breakfast on grey days. This recipe is accompanied by a simple vanilla sauce.
Plum Spelled Crumble With Oatmeal And Vanilla Sauce
For the spelled crumble
- 400 g Plums
- 65 g Raw sugar
- ½ tsp Cinnamon
- 75 g Margarine
- 50 g of oat flakes
- 75 g Wholemeal spelled flour
For the vanilla sauce
- 125 ml Oat drink
- 125 g Oat Cuisine
- 10 g Vanilla custard powder
- 1 tbsp raw cane sugar
- Wash the plums, cut them in half, remove the stalks and stones. Put a tablespoon of raw cane sugar in a bowl with the cinnamon and plum halves and mix well. Place the plums in a baking dish.
- Preheat the oven to a 200 °C convection oven. The margarine should be at room temperature so that it is easier to work with.
- Put it in a mixing bowl with the oat flakes, flour and the remaining raw cane sugar and knead into a crumbly dough. Crumble the dough into small pieces and spread over the plums.
- Bake the crumble for 20 minutes on the middle shelf. In the meantime, you can prepare the custard.
- To do this, mix the oat drink and the Oat Cuisine together. Take 5 tbsp of it and mix with the custard powder and sugar. Bring the remaining oat drink to the boil in a kettle.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the pudding mixture. Bring to the boil again, stirring constantly. Then remove the sauce from the plate.
- Remove the crumble from the oven and serve with the custard while still warm.