Paradise-Nicecream with pineapple, mango, and berries. Spring is here, time for Nicecream. I love homemade ice cream from frozen bananas and always have 2-3 bananas in stock in the freezer.
Mixed in a high-performance blender with various other fruits, superfoods, berries, or fruit powder, there are numerous possibilities for delicious and healthy ice cream! Our latest combination comes with sweet mango and pineapple and is served in a hollowed-out pineapple – you’ll feel like you’ve been transported to a paradise beach!
Ideal for a little time-out in everyday life, a quiet moment in the sun on the balcony, or simply as a healthy snack in summer. The ice cream is nicely decorated with fresh berries, chopped pistachios, and some popped quinoa. Here, too, the possibilities are endless. Try out what you like: fresh fruit, nuts, cocoa nibs, or dried fruit. Write us your favourite combinations in the comments!
Table of Contents
Paradise-Nicecream With Pineapple, Mango And Berries
For the Nicecream
- 4 Bananas (frozen)
- 1 Pineapple
- 1 Mango
For the decoration
- some blueberries
- 2-3 strawberries
- 2 tsp chopped pistachios
- 2 tbsp popped quinoa
- The bananas should be frozen well in advance. To do this, peel the bananas, cut them into pieces and put them in a tin in the freezer for at least 4-5 hours.
- Cut the pineapple in half lengthwise with a large, sharp knife. Cut through the green stalk as well.
- Carefully cut the flesh out of the two halves with a knife. The two pineapple halves will later become the skin for our Nicecream.
- Put them to one side for later. Halve the mango and cut out the flesh.
- Put the pineapple flesh into the blender together with the frozen bananas and the mango flesh.
- Blend everything at low speed until a creamy consistency is reached. A high-powered blender is suitable for this, as the frozen bananas are very hard. When blending, you may need to press the mixture down into the blender from above with a pestle to ensure that everything is blended evenly.
- Divide the Nicecream between the two hollowed-out pineapple halves.
- Slice the strawberries and use them together with the blueberries to decorate the Nicecream.
- Sprinkle one teaspoon of chopped pistachios and one tablespoon of popped quinoa on top.