Gluten-Free Vegan Bread without flour recipe
Vegan Bread without flour. This homemade gluten-free vegan bread without flour recipe is egg-free, yeast-free, and nutritious!. It’s actually healthy since it contains psyllium husk powder.
gluten-free vegan bread without flour recipe
Vegan Bread without flour. This homemade gluten-free vegan bread without flour recipe is egg-free, yeast-free, and nutritious!. It's actually healthy since it contains psyllium husk powder.
- Hand mixer, Kitchen scale
- 290 g of oatmeal
- 270 g Sunflower seeds
- 180 g of flaxseed
- 65 g Sesame seeds
- 65 g Pumpkin seeds
- 4 tsp Chia seeds
- 8 tbsp Psyllium husks
- 2 tsp of sea salt
- 2 tbsp Agave syrup
- 6 tbsp Oil
- 700 ml of water, warm
- All dry ingredients are ground in a blender and then placed in a bowl.
- Then add the remaining ingredients.
- Everything is now properly kneaded with a food processor until a dough is formed that no longer sticks.
- Line a 30 cm long loaf pan with baking paper.
- Then fill in the "lump" and press it into the loaf pan with a spoon.
- The dough comes straight into the oven at 175 ° C.
- As soon as the bread is browned on top, take it out of the loaf pan and turn it over on the baking paper.
- The bread is baked in this way. The total baking time is around 60 minutes.
- If the bread is dark enough and it sounds hollow when you tap it, it's done.
Note: Since the cadmium content in flaxseed is relatively high, the Federal Center for Nutrition recommends not consuming more than 20 g flaxseed per day. The daily bread consumption should be divided accordingly
Comments are closed.