Easy and Sugar-free Vegan bounty – that’s what I like to enjoy between meals. I love the little treats that you can melt in your mouth with a clear conscience. And for all foodies among you who value a sugar-free diet, I share the recipe here today.
I have a real sweet tooth and love sweets above all. But if, then only without too much sugar. I like to consciously buy my sweet stuff from manufacturers who value low sugar and good ingredients. But I also like to enjoy my own little snacks in between. Exactly such a snack I would like to prepare today together with you. Would you like to create a delicious Bounty-Variante with me, which does without sugar?
Easy and Sugar-free Vegan Bounty
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Ingredients for vegan bounty
- 200 g grated coconut
- 1 can of coconut milk (use only the solid part)
- 200 g dark chocolate
- 1 tbsp. agave syrup
- 1 tsp. coconut oil
Preparation of the vegan bounty
- In a bowl, add the coconut flakes, the solid part of the coconut milk, and the agave syrup. Mix the ingredients together and form small bars or balls.
- Place the naked balls on a plate until you are ready to process them.
- Place the chocolate in a bowl in a water bath and stir as needed until the chocolate is melted. If the chocolate is too viscous, you can add another tsp of coconut oil.
- Dip the coconut balls in the chocolate and let cool on a wire rack.
I wish you bon appétit!