This Citrus Green Smoothie is the perfect healthy breakfast or snack. It’s a plant-based, clean eating smoothie recipe that is packed with grapefruit, oranges, greens and protein!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 ½ cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 TBS plant-based vanilla protein powder
- ½ large grapefruit peeled
- 1 medium orange peeled
- 1 banana frozen
- 1 cup strawberries frozen
- 2 cups spinach frozen
- 1 TBS honey optional
- Place all ingredients in a high powered blender in the order listed.
- Blend for 60-90 seconds, starting on low and increasing to high speed, until all ingredients are thoroughly combined and mixture is homogenous, starting on low speed and gradually increasing to high.
- Serve immediately!
Calories: 257.8kcal | Carbohydrates: 48g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 4.3g |
Saturated Fat: 0.1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.6g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1.2g |
Sodium: 201mg | Potassium: 839mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 25g |
Vitamin A: 3550 IU | Vitamin C: 157.6mg | Calcium: 410mg | Iron: 3.8mg