Chocolate-banana-peanut ice cream with chopped almonds recipe. It’s no secret that we’re big fans of the chocolate, peanut butter, and banana combination. Whether it’s a creamy, ice-cold shake or baked oatmeal – this combination always works.
So why not make it as ice cream on a stick? Just get into the kitchen, mix up a handful of ingredients and fill them into ice-cream moulds and you’ll be ready for the hot days.
Table of Contents
Chocolate-Banana-Peanut Ice Cream With Chopped Almonds Recipe
- 2 Bananas
- 2 tbsp Peanut butter
- 2 tbsp Cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 200 ml Almond drink
- 50 g dark block chocolate
- 20 g Almonds
- Peel the bananas and put them in a blender with peanut butter and cocoa powder.
- Add the maple syrup and almond drink, and blend on the highest setting until creamy.
- Pour the mixture into six ice-cream moulds, add the sticks and place in the freezer for at least 6 hours.
- Slowly melt the chocolate blocks in a bain-marie.
- Remove the ice cream from the moulds and drizzle with the melted chocolate just before serving.
- Coarsely chop the almonds and add to the melted chocolate together with the cocoa nibs.