This is how to prepare a tasty simple green smoothie for beginners that is healthy, tastes amazing, and it’s made with 4 ingredients in less than 5 minutes.
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 ½ cups unsweetened almond milk
- 2 cups spinach frozen
- 1 medium banana frozen
- 1 cup fruit of choice
- Optional add ins: protein powder, bee pollen, collagen, etc.
- Put ingredients into the container of a high-powered blender in the order listed.
- Start blending on low speed and gradually increase to high.
- Blend on high speed for 50-60 seconds until mixture is smooth.
- Pour into glasses and enjoy!
The Nutritional information is calculated using spinach. 1/2 cup pineapple, 1/2 cup mango, and 1 scoop of Orgain Vanilla Protein Powder.
Serving: 0.5recipe | Calories: 202.9kcal | Carbohydrates: 34.5g | Protein: 13.1g | Fat: 4.2g | Saturated Fat: 0.1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.5g | Monounsaturated-Fat: 1.2g | Sodium: 208.2mg | Potassium: 542mg | Fiber: 6.5g | Sugar: 17.3g | Vitamin A: 3560 IU | Vitamin C: 42.9mg | Calcium: 378mg | Iron: 3.5mg